~Hollywood~
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 1 usuario en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 1 Invitado

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 42 durante el Sáb Ago 29, 2015 2:35 am
Últimos temas
» CAMISETAS FC BARCELONA 2014 NOVEDAD!!
A busy day (FREE) EmptyVie Sep 13, 2013 10:06 am por smolenski

» Argentina Camiseta de fútbol 2013/2014
A busy day (FREE) EmptyMar Ago 20, 2013 5:59 am por smolenski

» Twilight Love Normal
A busy day (FREE) EmptyDom Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm por Invitado

» En el Baptol's
A busy day (FREE) EmptyDom Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm por SungMin

» Gana el último mensaje
A busy day (FREE) EmptySáb Ene 29, 2011 1:52 pm por Selena Gomez

» Famous and Music |Nuevo| {Elite}
A busy day (FREE) EmptyVie Ene 28, 2011 4:07 pm por Kristen Stewart

» Demi's Movile
A busy day (FREE) EmptyLun Ene 24, 2011 7:51 pm por Selena Gomez

» Selena's iPhone
A busy day (FREE) EmptyLun Ene 24, 2011 6:46 pm por Demi D. Lovato

» Demi D. Lovato
A busy day (FREE) EmptyDom Ene 23, 2011 11:40 pm por Kristen Stewart

Staff
A busy day (FREE) 2dqrfjd A busy day (FREE) Vfuyb7
Afiliados Élite
A busy day (FREE) 6ep479. Second Generation A busy day (FREE) Boton. Gif Created on Make A Gif A busy day (FREE) BAwiK6. A busy day (FREE) Zd4NhR Hollywood Famous Life. A busy day (FREE) E6ysnl Jonas Brothers Foro A busy day (FREE) 2rlym9t. A busy day (FREE) 260bayb Remember December https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/1g0wmw.jpg

A busy day (FREE)

3 participantes

A busy day (FREE) Empty A busy day (FREE)

Mensaje por Nikki Reed Sáb Oct 02, 2010 2:49 am

After a day very frustrating and exhausting, I decided to take the rest of the afternoon free, I left the set and went to take a tour around town, which to my luck was pretty quiet so I figured I walked slowly proque would not have any annoying paparazzi hovering nearby.
To my misfortune was not the case, as when turning a corner I found a small group of them cursed to myself and I turned around to find somewhere to slip out of them. I was unlucky as there was some other place to escape them, of course, there was only one, hide in some bushes. I went ahead and hid in the midst of these absurdities while paparazzi continue browsing.
Nikki Reed
Nikki Reed

Dólares : 24876

A busy day (FREE) Empty Re: A busy day (FREE)

Mensaje por Miley Cyrus Sáb Oct 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Off:Que nivel! debo admitir que no he entendido el final...pero cn buscar lo que era ''bushes'' y ''ahead'' ya sta.
I was walking my dog in the park that is near my house and I could see five paparazzos running around.I got nervous because I didn´t want them see me.
-Shit! I have to hide away.I have horrible hair!!-I said.
I decided to hide me behind a large bush.To my surprise I saw somebody else next me. Scared I scream like a mad.
Ahhhhh! who are you?What are you doing here?!?!
P.D:Seguramente estara llenisimo de errores, pero lo he intentado..
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus
Cuando piso un escenario, no importa nada más

Dólares : 25607

Hoja de personaje
Profesión:
Pareja: soltera!

Mensaje por Nikki Reed Sáb Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

While hiding from me the damn paparazzi still looking for me, I noticed that someone else had hidden in that bush, and her scream scared me, except that of course, drew the attention of paprazzi, which began sifting through the nearby bushes.
-Shhhh!! -I said covering his mouth with my hand, I noticed that he came to the bush where we were, so I pointed with a gesture to follow me on all fours by receiving the hundreds of shrubs, we sneak and while they continue searching, you indicate that run.
We managed to get away enough of them when we come to a dead we would if they occurred they fetch around here, I looked at the girl and was able to recognize it, it was Miley Cyrus - I'm Nikki Reed - I submitted and trying to contain a little laughter because today it was not very presentable - How I hate those damn paparazzi! -Add with anger, and it was really frustrating to have to live almost 24 hrs harassed by one or two paparazzi.

P.D: no te preocupes, aún así he entendido y a decir verdad, ¡que divertido es rolear en inglés! xD
Nikki Reed
Nikki Reed

Mensaje por Miley Cyrus Sáb Oct 02, 2010 11:15 pm

OFF:Dios,esto no tiene nada que ver cn el inglés de mis libros xD.Si te digo la verdad tuve que leerlo 2 veces para entenderlo.En costa rica tmb se habla francés? se me da bastante mejor,la verdad.xD

</FONT>
My cry caught the attention of the paparazzi and they came to me and </FONT>the intruder that I had next to me.But they didn´t see us and went disappointment.
When at last we were alone in the park, we left ourselves off bush twigs and introduced ourselves, I didn't know who was her but she does.</FONT></FONT>
She's name was Nikki Reed and she told me that she was an actress.</FONT></FONT>
-Oh...sorry...em,nice to meet you..Now I understand why you were hiding in the bushes too.hahaha- we started to laugh.</FONT></FONT>Had never before met a person in this conditions.</FONT></FONT>
</FONT>
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus
Cuando piso un escenario, no importa nada más

Dólares : 25607

Hoja de personaje
Profesión:
Pareja: soltera!

Mensaje por Nikki Reed Dom Oct 03, 2010 2:48 am

I laughed - actually, I had not met a person in this condition-I said stopping to laugh - Paparazzi are very annoying ... sometimes drive me crazy -I sighed at least we managed to get free of them.
I looked carefully all around, it seems that indeed we had lost, that was a great relief.
I looked back at Miley, and then I noticed that I had sent a message ... incredible ... it was assumed that I had been given the afternoon off and now they ask me to return to the set.
- That sucks! -I sighed frustrated looking at my phone.

Off: nop, aquí si dan frances.. pero solo muy poco de lo básico y realmente no entiendo nada de Frances -.-"
Nikki Reed
Nikki Reed

Mensaje por Tiffany Thornton Miér Oct 27, 2010 4:33 pm

I am walking in the street when I'm seeing and listening some paparazzis. I run to another street, at the park because I don't want that they see me. For my surprise in the park are Miley and another girl, I don't meet she but I know that she are Rosalie in Twilight.
+Hello girls! What are you doing here? I see some paparazzis in the other side of the street and I run at here.- I tell them very tiring.

OFF: Lo siento si no está muy bien escrito o redactado :S
Tiffany Thornton
Tiffany Thornton
Soñadora de cosas imposibles

Dólares : 25252

Hoja de personaje
Profesión:
Pareja: Comprometida con Christopher Carney

Mensaje por Nikki Reed Jue Nov 25, 2010 11:27 pm

I looked at a girl who was soon approached us, and for a second I was shocked, because to be honest, I had enough paparazzi agoviada.
I gave a slight smile as he listened to what I said in a slightly agitated tone due to have run down here to the hideous paparazzi did not see. I knew it was my fault that they were here, but really I had no other alternative but to flee, not wanting to harass me and take pictures as they usually do.
- Oh, Hi, just ran away from the paparazzi those who are not far from here - I said with a tinge of frustration in my voice - and I think it was my fault at first, and I went quietly to walk and they started me continue ... so I fled and I found Miley - laughed as I wondered who was this girl ... knew I had seen but was not sure who he was.

Off: no hay problema, se me hizo facil entenderte xDDD
Nikki Reed
Nikki Reed

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado